Let’s go for a walk!
JOB Walker born from the original idea of JOB, the first chair for disabled expressly designed to allow access to the beach without running aground in the sand. This is obtained thanks to the use of patented innovative solutions from Neatech.it, as the wheels made of plastic material with controlled deformation that do not sink on soft soils.
The frame of JOB Walker is made of light aluminum alloy, a material that guarantees a high resistance both to bending stress caused by the support of the user’s weight and to the pushing strength, and to the saline environment corrosion. This product is a walker for people with physical disabilities or simply with mobility problems due to the age, who wish to deal with soft and irregular soils on whose it would be impossible to use traditional supports.
The wheels, always ensuring the greatest possible surface for resting on the ground, allows ambulation not only of sand or snow, but also on other types of non-cohesive soils such as meadows, all these make this product a valid aid usable in all seasons and in all contexts.
The folding seat allows the user to sit down for a stopover on the way, or to enjoy the sightseen. The back and seat are made of sturdy fabric characterized by rapid drying that does not incorporate the grains of the sand.
- Intake of Vitamin D, potassium, magnesium, iron and iodine
- Reduction of neck lymph nodes
- Asthma reduction
- Improves lung function and therefore reduces cough
- It fights skin diseases, acne, eczema
- Lower blood pressure
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Promotes circulation
- Helps breathing
- Walking on dirt roads tones muscles, ideal against rheumatism and joint pain
- You can enjoy a day outdoors at the beach, in the spa or in the snow
- heliotherapy (sun and light therapy)
- psammotherapy that exploits the properties of sand
- helotherapy (salt therapy).
[table id=10 /]